Friday, August 23, 2013

Empower Network....Empowering Youself for Life

Most people know that you can influence others through your works, your words and your demeanor. But if you are demonstrating your works, expressing your words and revealing your demeanor in a positive way, you then are empowering them. I know empowerment denote positivity. It is just not enough to influence, which can be negative, we should always strive to empower each other. As we empower others, it will never return to us void. What we put out, we will get back. I call that the boomerang effect.  Wouldn't you want good coming back to you. I don't know about you, but I would. I work hard at disbursing positive nuggets to family, friends, co-workers, colleagues, and strangers (perhaps you)!!  With Blogging through Empower Network, I able to spread many positive nuggets to everyone in the world. That is so fantastic!! Check out my site on Empower Network at: http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=emmasgrant  

When on this site, click and watch video. Empower Network can benefit all types of marketers, affiliate marketers, network marketers, newbie internet marketers and veteran marketer. Which one are you??  Many have doubled or even tripled their income. Empower Network could work into your life and grow your business as it 's doing for me.



Another thing that came across my mind today as I worked on growing my business. When we make a decision to work intensively to better our conditions (our business, our lives or our families) we often times encounter people who are not in alignment with our goals and aspirations. When we have a desire to move to the next level, many times we are not always ready to endure the stretching and the uncomfortable encounters  that may accompany this advancement.  However, if we persevere, and keep our eyes on where we want to be, instead of where were are now, we will achieve our goal. Stop focusing on where you are and apply more focus on where you want to be. Believe you can and guess what? You will! Your thoughts drive your future reality.

Somewhere in the bible it says, pray without works is dead. I work on several things and wear my hats.  I learned early how multi-task, like many of you. I believe if I continue to persevere, I will acquire all the abundance that God has for me. For that reason, working on developing a better me from the inside-out, will better assist me in achieving my goals. I work on personal development daily. One of the thought leaders, Jim Rohn says in order for things to change, you have to change.  When I decided to be a better me, I discovered my purpose. My businesses as a Health Coach for Take Shape for Life: www.emmasgrant.tsfl.com and an author of my first book, "Divorced, Now What?: www.emmasgrant.com  are all product of living my purpose.  Empower Network is no different. I am here to motivate, empower and inspire people to live a more abundant life.   More abundance of peace, more abundance of joy,  more focus, more abundance of health, more abundance in your finances and more abundance of success. I am blogging to share with others the abundance in my life and perhaps I can be an example to you. You too can join this Network and express your gifts to the world. I welcome your comments.  Until next time!!


Emma S. Grant

http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=emmasgrant

No comments:

Post a Comment